Committee Report to State Council
Good meeting today! We are happy to announce Deb Lugo is joining Megan Duke as co-chair for 2023! We are still looking for additional regional directors. If you are interested please contact us. For 2022 California has had approximately 2,844 provider courses and 127 instructor courses. More classes coming in November and December! Great job everyone!
Course Director Updates:
- Provider expiration dates will reflect to the end of the month going forward
- You can now order up to 100 manuals without reaching out to ENA
- Students can now register with any email regardless of which one the course director gave
- Students do not need to wait for the exam link once they complete their hands on test. They can go directly into their profile and take the exam after hands on portion is completed
- Challenger modules are available, but not required
- In ENA connect there will be a monthly update in the announcement section for the most important updates
- Before an instructor course all the candidates can test up to 90 days before the instructor course. If outside of that time window you will need to retest 9th Ed. of TNCC Dates Released for 2023: Feb 28th: Last 8th edition Instructor Course Mid-April: Instructor Update Mid May: Go live for 9th edition TNCC courses July 23rd: Last day to teach 8th edition course.
We had a GREAT committee meeting with lots of sharing best practices and collaboration. We are still awaiting dates for the new TNCC one day course launch as well as the date for when the course evaluation situation will be fixed. Stay tuned for updates! We also had an awesome discussion about what trauma orientation looks like at different institutions. Orientation programs from various institutions were shared as well as an article review on trauma documentation. Looking forward to seeing everyone in May.