Locations & Information
Next State Council Meeting Information
Save the date! Our next State Council meeting will be in Riverside, California on Friday, November 5th, 2021. Additionally, CA ENA proudly presents Anything but COVID, at the Annual CA ENA Education Conference, November 4th, 2021. (bit.ly/ENANOV2021)
Both events will be held at the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, Riverside, California
Rooms at the Mission Inn: Director-at-Large reserves rooms for Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, Chapter Delegates, and Special Appointments. All other attendees must reserve rooms directly from the Mission Inn at 800-843-7755. Rooms reserved by October 4, 2021, and reference “California Emergency Nurse’s Association State Meeting” will get our discounted rate of $159.00 a night plus taxes/fees.
CA ENA Reception November 4th from 17:30-19:30: Please RSVP to Dianne Idman-Gervais no later than 10/25/2021 at Director@californiaena.org
**All meeting plans subject to change due to the ongoing California and CDC recommendations related to group meetings during COVID-19.
- March 24-25, 2021 – Virtual (see above)
- March 24th Legislative Day – Virtual
- March 25th State Council Meeting – Virtual
- May 13-14, 2021 @ Monterey Garden Hilton – Monterey, CA – Likely to be Virtual
- August 12, 2021 – (Free) CA ENA Reception, RSVP required
- August 13, 2021 @ CA ENA State Council Mtg – Marriott Union Square, San Francisco, CA. Must book by 7/16/21
- November 4-5, 2021 @ Mission Riverside – Riverside, CA, Education Day 11/4, State Council Meeting 11/5
- January 13-14, 2022 @ Hyatt Palm Springs – Palm Springs, CA
- March 23-24, 2022 @ Kimpton Sawyer Hotel – Sacramento, CA, 3/23 Legislative Day, State Council Meeting 3/24
- May 19-20, 2022 @ Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, Anaheim, CA
- August 11-12, 2022 TBA
- November 3-4, 2022 TBA
State Council Meeting Minutes
All Members Are Welcome
California ENA meets five times a year. In August we conduct our annual business meeting. All members are welcome at all State Committee and State Council meetings.