Locations & Information
Next State Council Meeting Information
Save the Date! Our next State Council Meeting will be at the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel in Sacramento. Leg Day will be on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, and the State Council Meeting will be Thursday, March 24, 2022.
Leg Day March 23
Breakfast Available 7:30 to 9:00
Educational Event 8-12 (CE Provided)
Virtual Meetings with Legislator’s in the afternoon
Tentative Agenda Times for State Council
8:30-9:15 am Chapter Delegates (AKA Chapter Reps) Meeting
9:30 am – 12:00 pm State Council Meeting
12:00-12:45 pm Lunch break
12:45-3:00 pm State Council Meeting continued
Room reservations at the Kimpton Sawyer Hotel:
The CA ENA Director-at-Large reserves rooms for the Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, Chapter Delegates, and Special Appointments.
All other attendees must reserve rooms directly from the Kimpton Sawyer.
Rooms must be reserved by Friday, February 18, 2022, to receive the CA ENA rate of $259 (Plus taxes, fees), and reference the California Emergency Nurses Association.
Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, 500 J St., Sacramento 95814 / (855) 516-1090
Click here to book your reservation.
CA ENA Reception:
A reception will be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2022, from 1900-21:00. Please RSVP to Dianne Idman-Gervais no later than March 7 at Director@californiaena.org
- January 13-14, 2022 @ Hyatt Palm Springs – Palm Springs, CA
- March 23-24, 2022 @ Kimpton Sawyer Hotel – Sacramento, CA, 3/23 Legislative Day, State Council Meeting 3/24
- May 19-20, 2022 @ Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, Anaheim, CA
- August 11-12, 2022 San Jose Marriott – San Jose, CA
- November 3, 2022 Educational Day and November 4, 2022 State Council Meeting Tenaya Yosemite – Fish Camp, CA (Yosemite)
State Council Meeting Minutes
All Members Are Welcome
California ENA meets five times a year. In August we conduct our annual business meeting. All members are welcome at all State Committee and State Council meetings.